KDB wins Premier League Player of the Season

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the PFA announced?

By the way, I find it a bit typical of the Premier League to hand De Bruyne this award the day after we get knocked out of the CL.

The PFA fans vote award is tommorow. The main award don't know yet.

It was always announced in advance, that it would published today

It even being a debate is an insult to KDB, he’s so far above everybody else in this league it’s unreal

Well done Kev. Great season, great goals and assists and hopefully not forgotten in the disappointment of last night,the most sublime pass/cross of this season and any other.

I’d love to know that Jordan Henderson has actually done individually this season other than be a part of a title winning team

This is like the FA Vase of player awards. Although congrats to the FA Vase of player awards for getting it right on this one.

Jesus, I only just heard about this and couldn’t see a thread so I thought, great, no fucker knows,
I’ll break the news to my fellow blues.
I copied the article and was about to start a new thread.
Imagine the titanic pics haha!
Ah well,
Well done King Kev.

Congratulations Kevin ! Well deserved. That pass to Sterling seemed like a mirror of the Sane goal against Stoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.