Kebabs

Funny, I never get tempted with kebabs when Im out. Either Burger King or Pizza for me.

Mcgangbang. Chicken mayo inside a double cheeseburger. They deliver them in Indonesia, but also have Square pizzas so deffo wrong uns...

mcgangbang-mcdonalds-secret-menu-733920060.jpg

Pepperoni and black olive pizza is the Don

Just come home to an empty gaff. I'm clearing through my empty beers and waiting for my kebab. Festive kebab, fuck it.

Just come home to an empty gaff. I'm clearing through my empty beers and waiting for my kebab. Festive kebab, fuck it.
I had a couple of sausage sarnies for tea. I did extra sausages for the lad who I now sleeping out. I'm half pissed watching the darts and know full well I'll scran them as well later.

I had a couple of sausage sarnies for tea. I did extra sausages for the lad who I now sleeping out. I'm half pissed watching the darts and know full well I'll scran them as well later.
I'm going to go through all my remaining beers tonight before getting my wellies on and helping the flood clean up job tomorrow. Then I'll start my running again before NYD so I don't feel like a 'new year, new me, twat!

I hope we're both pissed by 22:00 on BM.

My local takeaway does a kebab wrap which is pretty fucking spectacular in itself, but it also comes with chips sprinkled in paprika which are utterly fucking glorious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.