Keep Bellamy petition

I want him to stay! i love the guy! BUT

I can come up with a few reason why Mancini think different.

1, Age, Mancini prefer younger players he building a team for the future!
2, His knees, if he can play enough games why waste a spot on him.
3, his attitude, if Mancini cant work with him he has to go, sad but its not other way.
4. Mancinis formation and thoughts about our playing system, might not suit Him and therefore hes not needed.

We need to understand Mancini will do whats best for the club,. he cant take into account what happend in the past! i will support our manager to do the right choices for the best of our team and future.

Peter Doherty said:
Erm, how about a petition to let the manager run the team?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another Mancini knows best Bye bye Craig stops listening to Harry

bloody hell just let mancini do his job, hes doing a good one so just let him carry on. bellamy is a great player but if mancini doesnt want him then lets just get over it, but id rather have bellamy then vieira :)

Don't really care - it is Bobby Manicini's job to pick that squad and deliver the success. My job to provide the support, I am happy with that.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:57 pm --<br /><br />
zeven said:
I want him to stay! i love the guy! BUT

I can come up with a few reason why Mancini think different.

1, Age, Mancini prefer younger players he building a team for the future!
2, His knees, if he can play enough games why waste a spot on him.
3, his attitude, if Mancini cant work with him he has to go, sad but its not other way.
4. Mancinis formation and thoughts about our playing system, might not suit Him and therefore hes not needed.

We need to understand Mancini will do whats best for the club,. he cant take into account what happend in the past! i will support our manager to do the right choices for the best of our team and future.

There is another one; I feel that Mancini is looking for that on field football intelligence which a lot of the British either do not believe in or unwilling to change.

mancini is a fool if he picks jo in the 25 and leaves bellamy out. still thats my personal opinion and im not a professional football manager whos won numerous trophies, so his judgement means and is better than mine in players.

Bluemooner33 said:
Let the club know how strongly most of us blues feel about Bellamy, he should be one of the first names in the 25man squad, sign here if you want him to stay and use the other topic for discussion.
the same man who was laughing and shaking hands with twitcher after spuds game he will stay he is on 90k

Small print:- anyone that replys to this topic has signed the petition reguardless of what you type

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.