Keep Bellamy petition

Re: Sign this thread if you think bellers should be in the 25

Should have kept his fkn mouth shut IMO instead of speaking to then twats at SSN

We all rightly slagged off Robinho when he kept talking to the media about leaving the club.

Now we have Hart, Given and Bellamy crying to the media.

We should tell them to STFU and if they don't sit them in the stands for the remainder of their contracts!!

Time to move on Bellars ain't in the same league as the quality we have and are getting.

Hated the little shit before he joined us. Now I would hate to see him go especially to one of our rivals. So count me in, love him or hate him a good player to be in our squad.

Sooner he goes the better. Technically not that good. Fools loads of people into thinking he's quality by chasing after the ball he's just lost. The Wolves away game summed it up. 3 times he lost the ball through crap technique only to harry and win it back. The commentators creamed themselves over him, obviously not realising that if he could control the ball in the first place, he wouldn't need to chase after it.

Don't get me wrong, he's been useful and it's been great to see his honesty and all that, and the way he won the ball against Arsenal and then carried it and played SWP in for the 4th goal typified everything that is great about his game. However he's been making a rod for his own back ever since Mancini came in. All the players have to be pulling the same way. Bellamy quite clearly isn't.

Robinho's had some horrendous abuse on here, and what he's said doesn't even come close to what Bellamy said after the Everton game. In fact, it was imo worse than Given's recent comments, nor was it as bad as Ned's Soccer Am outburst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.