Keep watching SSN tonight.......

could it be somebody we bid for in January, who was interested then? see 'the list'... DD? (not Dave)

a bit of detective work and i found this

32.5m well spent said:
city-adam said:
Manchester City face an uphill struggle to secure the signature of Samuel Eto'o after the Barcelona striker revealed he wants to stay at the Nou Camp. Eto'o has been strongly linked with a £30m move to Eastlands after scoring 30 goals for the Spanish giants this season. The Cameroon striker is out of contract at Barcelona next summer and they will not want to let him leave on a free transfer.

Reports suggest that Eto'o's agent Jose Maria Mesalles met City representatives last week to discuss a move to Manchester.

But despite being put on the transfer list last summer, Eto'o insists he is happy to stay at Barcelona and wants to help the Champions League winners repeat this season's heroics next year.

Eto'o said: "I am not done yet, I want to carry on scoring more goals with Barca.

"What I want to do is continue with Barcelona to match our objectives to experience a perfect season.

"It makes me happy because I work hard to score goals, even if the main thing remains the team.

"What makes me happy is to see people smile, if I score goals or not. Pressing defenders when they are trying to control the ball is also part of my mission."

He is coming to us!! 100%

so hes probably talking about Eto'o

32.5m well spent said:
city-adam said:
Manchester City face an uphill struggle to secure the signature of Samuel Eto'o after the Barcelona striker revealed he wants to stay at the Nou Camp. Eto'o has been strongly linked with a £30m move to Eastlands after scoring 30 goals for the Spanish giants this season. The Cameroon striker is out of contract at Barcelona next summer and they will not want to let him leave on a free transfer.

Reports suggest that Eto'o's agent Jose Maria Mesalles met City representatives last week to discuss a move to Manchester.

But despite being put on the transfer list last summer, Eto'o insists he is happy to stay at Barcelona and wants to help the Champions League winners repeat this season's heroics next year.

Eto'o said: "I am not done yet, I want to carry on scoring more goals with Barca.

"What I want to do is continue with Barcelona to match our objectives to experience a perfect season.

"It makes me happy because I work hard to score goals, even if the main thing remains the team.

"What makes me happy is to see people smile, if I score goals or not. Pressing defenders when they are trying to control the ball is also part of my mission."

Kris_Musampa said:
BlueSam said:
IBRAHIMOVIC is absolutely quality, you obviously know nothing

Ibrahimovich = Long periods of nothing and then a moment of sheer football brilliance.

A great luxury player but i am not sure he is a player who would cut it the prem on a week to week basis getting kicked up the arse by Wigan, Notlob, Hull et al.

I really think people who know enough about Ibrahimovic to have a strong opinion on him would get his name right since it IS on the back of his shirt though...

Bluebeer said:

32.5m well spent said:
city-adam said:

I sent him a PM about exactly the same thing but he has logged off since I sent it, but I am with you on this.

My source (not reliable, but has got a few right in the past) told me a few days ago that Eto'o FEE was agreed, but nothing about the player accepting a contract. Wasn't 100% sure about this, but now this has popped up it sounds more likely.

cant see anything being announced tonight but who knows, we'll see later :D

im not holding my breath!

on another note, if you were a major figure at the club (like Cook), and you had a close rapour with fans, especially ones on a certain forum (bluemoon) and you had just pulled off a huge signing......wouldnt you like to drop a hint to all the fans to make sure they are in front of the TV to see it all unfold......so we can all say...i was there etc?

i know i would like to give the fans a heads up

Bluebeer said:

on another note, if you were a major figure at the club (like Cook), and you had a close rapour with fans, especially ones on a certain forum (bluemoon) and you had just pulled off a huge signing......wouldnt you like to drop a hint to all the fans to make sure they are in front of the TV to see it all unfold......so we can all say...i was there etc?

you would find out within minutes anyway ?

37680434566970 said:
Bluebeer said:

you would find out within minutes anyway ?

What you mean is seconds if you are on here

Just to spice it up a bit more, Cameroon are currently at their training camp in Belgium preparing for a WC qualifier on 7/6/09.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.