Keep watching SSN tonight.......

37680434566970 said:
Bluebeer said:
cant see anything being announced tonight but who knows, we'll see later :D

im not holding my breath!

on another note, if you were a major figure at the club (like Cook), and you had a close rapour with fans, especially ones on a certain forum (bluemoon) and you had just pulled off a huge signing......wouldnt you like to drop a hint to all the fans to make sure they are in front of the TV to see it all unfold......so we can all say...i was there etc?

i know i would like to give the fans a heads up

you would find out within minutes anyway ?

true.....depends if your out on the lash when the news is announced......like i was last night when Barry was signed!....only found out this morning

Bluebeer said:

on another note, if you were a major figure at the club (like Cook), and you had a close rapour with fans, especially ones on a certain forum (bluemoon) and you had just pulled off a huge signing......wouldnt you like to drop a hint to all the fans to make sure they are in front of the TV to see it all unfold......so we can all say...i was there etc?

so GC is 32.5 ?

37680434566970 said:
Bluebeer said:

you would find out within minutes anyway ?

true.....depends if your out on the lash when the news is announced......like i was last night when Barry was signed!....only found out this morning

rushts said:
Bluebeer said:

so GC is 32.5 ?

LOL ! i love these conspiracy theorists!!

rushts said:
Bluebeer said:

so GC is 32.5 ?

haha doubt it, but who knows?
just the idea of letting the fans know in advance.....but quietly

37680434566970 said:
ha ha - it was about 6.00

ahem.......my names bluebeer.....and i have a problem....!

fook that, did you see the whether......i was on it from 3.00, beer garden, ice cold pint....smashed butties

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.