Keep watching SSN tonight.......

So its 10:30pm and no developments on SSN. I can't see any announcements being made today, but tomorrow is another day.

So its 10:30pm and no developments on SSN. I can't see any announcements being made today, but tomorrow is another day.

wow, you mean that nothing has happened? butbutbut a poster with no credibilty to speak of made a very vague statement!!!

better that people learn their lesson at the beginning of the summer I suppose.

I'm just sorry for the people who've actually watched SSN and missed the first twenty minutes (by far the best bit) of Ghostbusters on E4+1.

PS It's taken twenty years, but finally I can see it. Janine is HOT

annie_pots_janine1.jpeg

u2fme2 said:
i smell bull shit

Take your head away from that Bull's arse then, just seen Steve Bruce on SSN and he looks like a jaundiced Colin Weston.....................or Brenda Fricker!

Wow yet more morons who were probably glued to ssn all night because of this poster

why do yall need to be glued to SSN, just hit the refreash button on skysports on the toilet break of whatever your watching or doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.