Keep watching SSN tonight.......

hes obviously not a blue if he comes on here wanting to tease city fans, should ban cunts like this!!!

Benarbia said:
Wow yet more morons who were probably glued to ssn all night because of this poster

*Yawns* Yes I a(yawns)gree, I mean who'd in their (yawns) would do something like that I ask ya???
*Head fall onto keyboard* nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....WWWhat??

Benarbia said:
Wow yet more morons who were probably glued to ssn all night because of this poster

Me? No sorry Benarbia you are wrong - I went out to my girlfriends best mates house for a BBQ and then got home at 11 - watched SSN for 5 minutes then went to bed.

I am just clearly stating that the OP has now lost his credibility with this post - that's all

Theo555 said:
Benarbia said:

Me? No sorry Benarbia you are wrong - I went out to my girlfriends best mates house for a BBQ and then got home at 11 - watched SSN for 5 minutes then went to bed.

I am just clearly stating that the OP has now lost his credibility with this post - that's all

You didnt need to watch SSN to realise his credibility or lack thereof- his not a regular poster.

Surely people have better things to do in their lives than watch ssn all night just because some unknown forum poster says to watch it and to expect a big announcement.

Aussie! said:
Theo555 said:
Benarbia said:

You didnt need to watch SSN to realise his credibility or lack thereof- his not a regular poster.

I know!! I am just stating that now he.....oh forget it

Bloody hell there's some crankiness around here this morning *yawn*

You can tell those that stayed up all night.....Hehehehe!!!!

Theo555 said:
Aussie! said:
Theo555 said:
Benarbia said:

I know!! I am just stating that now he.....oh forget it

JEEEEEZE....get some sleep will ya!!! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.