Keir Starmer

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What is the desperate need to try and change the way others are gonna vote on here.
A lot of people have changed how they'll vote. That's how we get rid of the worst government in my lifetime (apart from Johnson and Truss...).

Desperate need to change people's votes arises from the desperate need to change the government.

Haha?

A lot of people have changed how they'll vote. That's how we get rid of the worst government in my lifetime (apart from Johnson and Truss...).

Desperate need to change people's votes arises from the desperate need to change the government.

Haha?
Change needed indeed, starmer not my ideal choice but anyone is better.

Free Palestine

We get carry on as normal.

Have you actually listened to the shit the Labour party has been coming out with this week?

Nationalisation? lol
Privatisation? lol

Starmer is a fucking fraud, he lies, lies and lies again.

Labour is a neo liberal party and they can fuck off.

My personal view is one is a centre right party and the other is an increasing radicalised right wing party. Who have moved beyond a general type of political slipperyness and untrustworthiness into increasingly illegal and criminal behaviours.

I would prefer to be able to vote for a party with more progressive policies but I don't agree that we get 'carry on as normal' if the conservatives were to cling to power. There is nothing normal about the way we have been 'governed' in the last few years.

Who said i was going to vote conservative? who said i identify as the colour of bacon? agreed on HS2, (the labour party have not committed to the line up to manc) Sunak of course seems a nice guy but cut from the same cloth as Blair and Starmer. London centric. arses.

It should be pointed out the Tories are in a full on pitched battle with London and Sadiq Khan - London proper is one of the reddest, youngest and most radically left parts of the country with the exception of areas like Chelsea and Westminster. Living and working here demonstrates the Tories have no friends here which is why Labour have a strong base. Sunak and the Tories are absolutely not London centric - they are Home Counties centric which is a subtle but important distinction.

Both parties have some natural bias to the south because that’s where most people live but for the Tories it’s not about north-south, it’s about their willingness to divert funds away from underprivileged areas - most of which are in the North. This has been a known strategy since the Thatcher days (for evidence see that video of Sunak basically admitting this to his constituents). Labour do not do this and you won’t convince me that they do. So while they necessarily politically posture towards Londoners on occasions, the policy differences that have an actual impact on people’s lives couldn’t be more different.

Next prime minister! Liked what I heard from him but saying what you going to do and doing it in this climate, as in the country owes trillions it's going to take a decade at least..

Next year will be 50 years since anyone other than Tony Blair won a general election for Labour. It’s time for that to change, anything other than these arrogant incompetent Tory cunts

Haha?

Sure sure Vic, sell it on the phone or doorstep. They might fall for the bullshit.

Isn’t that the point of debate ? How pointless that may be is irrelevant.

It's not a debate though, it says a lot when the Labour status quo brigade only have bullshit lies and can't debate the Merits of those currently in charge of what was the Labour party

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.