Keir Starmer

urban genie

Your choice.

Not a thread for gloating and waffling about corbyn, he is the past, but who the genuine commited labour supporters both past and present on here would like to see.

For me

Clive Lewis
Or
Angela Raynor.

Doesn't matter, Corbyn got the gig because of how the party is set up. Union power does not sit well with the electorate and it hangs over the party like a bad smell. John Smith and Blair sorted all that out, so they'll need to do it again, otherwise voters will remain distrusting of the next leader.

It will not matter who is next leader, because whoever it is will be subjected to horrific attacks from the far right wing media.

The greatest con trick of all time has just happened before our eyes and the establishment have won, they will be popping their champagne corks and laughing at the plebs who voted for them knowing they can now enact their capitalist wankfest.

The country I love is fucked, it doesn't matter who leads our great party anymore, we are on the way to a one party state, run by the wealthy for the wealthy and loads of fucking daft cunts voted for it to be like that.

Solidarity comrades, its all we have, keep up the good fight and stay safe, those fucking clowns who voted for the tories will need us at some point in the future and we will have to be there for them and help pick up the pieces of the imminent disaster.

Union power does not sit well with the electorate

That is chilling, its decimation of the rights of the working class who have fought for centuries to be able to hold their heads up and be an honest player in the capitalist system.

I never imagined I would see the day when the working class turned on itself and did so much self harm. I am ok, millions are not and those millions need the Unions to have power to look after their members and be honest brokers for the working class.

It will not matter who is next leader, because whoever it is will be subjected to horrific attacks from the far right wing media.

The greatest con trick of all time has just happened before our eyes and the establishment have won, they will be popping their champagne corks and laughing at the plebs who voted for them knowing they can now enact their capitalist wankfest.

The country I love is fucked, it doesn't matter who leads our great party anymore, we are on the way to a one party state, run by the wealthy for the wealthy and loads of fucking daft cunts voted for it to be like that.

Solidarity comrades, its all we have, keep up the good fight and stay safe, those fucking clowns who voted for the tories will need us at some point in the future and we will have to be there for them and help pick up the pieces of the imminent disaster.
Pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.