Keir Starmer

On some tbings It can take over a decade before some are even anywhere near getting past the anger stage:-)
Maybe so, but buffoons trying to shape 2024 rhetoric with 2019 debating logic get the short shrift they deserve.

I do recognise that today is potentially painful for some people though, so they have to revert to happier times.

Maybe so, but buffoons trying to shape 2024 rhetoric with 2019 debating logic get the short shrift they deserve.

I do recognise that today is potentially painful for some people though, so they have to revert to happier times.
I'm not sure why anyone is debating with a Tory Voter full stop. It's election day and they're done. You won't get any sense out of a Tory they're loons at this stage.

Those of a red persuasion just enjoy the next few days, you have waited long enough

I'm not sure why anyone is debating with a Tory Voter full stop. It's election day and they're done. You won't get any sense out of a Tory they're loons at this stage.

Those of a red persuasion just enjoy the next few days, you have waited long enough

It wont be the end of it though will it? Like the Brexit thingy it'll roll on and on and on. In 12 months time the Tories will still be living in the minds of the Labour supporters rent free even though they hold the reins.

I hope Starmer surprises everyone and does a cracking job, his only obstacle is his own party members IMO.

It wont be the end of it though will it? Like the Brexit thingy it'll roll on and on and on. In 12 months time the Tories will still be living in the minds of the Labour supporters rent free even though they hold the reins.

I hope Starmer surprises everyone and does a cracking job, his only obstacle is his own party members IMO.
He's ignoring them so there's no issue there.

No but side defending or trying to change minds(I think we all just like a barney tbh) is a bit pointless today I feel.

It will be a while before we can judge but I expect almost straight away

Told you they were crap

Give them time ffs

See they are crap

Not as crap as the lost lot.

Tis inevitably predictable.

I feel sorry for the few sane fuckers on here like me:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.