Keir Starmer

Freebies sorted

He'll never have to cry at night remembering the cold nights in the tool shed as his dad made casting dies for Victorian factory owners for threpence 'appeny.

He's part of the gentry now and never has to put his callous stained hands in his own pocket again :)

Last edited:
I’m no Starmer fan / Labour voter but of course he should go in corporate for Arsenal. As long as there’s nothing expected back in terms of policies then who cares whether it’s free or not.

I won’t name them but an ex-pro came in to a pub near me and the gaffer gave him and his wife a free round.
Bit of a difference between a round of drinks to an 8k private box per game.

Starmer saying if I didn’t go to watch games in a private suite he wouldn’t be able to watch a game because of who he is. Because of who he is he’s decided to take money off vulnerable older people who’s gonna give them freebies. Has he not heard of a Firestick

Starmer saying if I didn’t go to watch games in a private suite he wouldn’t be able to watch a game because of who he is. Because of who he is he’s decided to take money off vulnerable older people who’s gonna give them freebies. Has he not heard of a Firestick
Didn’t he think about paying for the private box himself? Obviously not.
Anyone surprised? No. Me neither.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.