Keir Starmer

Ah has he actually set a party up? I knew he was asked and said he was thinking about it. Didn’t know he had. Abbott will be along shortly surely?
He created a political pressure group a couple of years ago. I doubt he'll want to make it an official party unless someone else fancies leading it.

Reading between the lines there will be some previously undisclosed personal story about Starmer that hasn't come out yet.

Social media speculating he's gay, but apparently it isn't that.

Clearly, she’s been spending too much time reading the Daily Mail.

It’s all a right wing media conspiracy.

very brave of an MP who has spent several years at odds with her Party on trans issues bravely waits until she gets returned on a manifesto that gives her a 5 year highly paid job before resigning the Party in a huff @ 11 weeks in ............ I would assume such a principled MP will resign her seat and stand for re-election as an independent?

I won't hold my breath.

very brave of an MP who has spent several years at odds with her Party on trans issues bravely waits until she gets returned on a manifesto that gives her a 5 year highly paid job before resigning the Party in a huff @ 11 weeks in ............ I would assume such a principled MP will resign her seat and stand for re-election as an independent?

I won't hold my breath.
No chance.

Canterbury is once in a lifetime seat that would revert straight back to Tory. Unless she stands as their candidate?

Ah has he actually set a party up? I knew he was asked and said he was thinking about it. Didn’t know he had. Abbott will be along shortly surely?
Not a party but a new parliamentary group was formed a few weeks back. Gives them more access to speaking time, funding etc.
Don't see Duffield in that, more likely to defect to Reform ;-)
As for Abbott, again no. Don't think she'd give them the satisfaction. IMG_20240928_192757.jpg

I won't hold my breath.
I was wondering how the three stooges would react to this; my money was on some sort of character assassination of Duffield, not a proper Labour MP etc.

Thanks for confirming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.