Keisuke Honda

ACMilan said:
Milan have apparently secured his services after his agent brother met w Galliani earlier today

Hope so. Huge need for us

Honda's personal agreement with Milan does not translate into securing his service at all. Basically, Honda can make personal agreements with as many clubs as he wants. Milan first need to meet CSKA's demand, so far Milan have not submitted any concrete proposal. They might still have to compete with other clubs.

@Milanello
Bronzetti: "Honda wants to come to Milan now, but he's also willing to wait until January to wear the Milan shirt."
Bronzetti: "Honda's brother told me that Keisuke has a tattoo of the Milan devil on his back."
Bronzetti: "Honda's agent had a meeting with Juventus and other clubs, but Keisuke only dreamt of joining Milan."
Bronzetti: "When Honda first started playing football, he did it while wearing a Milan shirt. He was crazy about Savicevic."

Bronzetti is a Milan agent<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:42 pm --<br /><br />
cordonbleu said:
Honda's personal agreement with Milan does not translate into securing his service at all. Basically, Honda can make personal agreements with as many clubs as he wants. Milan first need to meet CSKA's demand, so far Milan have not submitted any concrete proposal. They might still have to compete with other clubs.

absolutely. but it's all being worked on according to official reports and Galliani

ACMilan said:
@Milanello
Bronzetti: "Honda wants to come to Milan now, but he's also willing to wait until January to wear the Milan shirt."
Bronzetti: "Honda's brother told me that Keisuke has a tattoo of the Milan devil on his back."
Bronzetti: "Honda's agent had a meeting with Juventus and other clubs, but Keisuke only dreamt of joining Milan."
Bronzetti: "When Honda first started playing football, he did it while wearing a Milan shirt. He was crazy about Savicevic."

Bronzetti is a Milan agent

-- Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:42 pm --

cordonbleu said:

absolutely. but it's all being worked on according to official reports and Galliani

I sometimes wish we had a negotiator like Galliani . The guy is a master in striking deals . The Ibra from Barca..Nocerino for a few pennies ..Montolivo free deals .. I wish we had someone like him to negotiate for Pellegrini .

PS : I am not comparing Tixiki/Soriano wid Galliani . Galliani has been in this business/Role for years now and is a grandmaster of negotiations ..Hope Txiki / Soriano can pull of some master deals like him

babua_blue said:
I sometimes wish we had a negotiator like Galliani . The guy is a master in striking deals . The Ibra from Barca..Nocerino for a few pennies ..Montolivo free deals .. I wish we had someone like him to negotiate for Pellegrini .

PS : I am not comparing Tixiki/Soriano wid Galliani . Galliani has been in this business/Role for years now and is a grandmaster of negotiations ..Hope Txiki / Soriano can pull of some master deals like him

Cheers,

There is only ONE Galliani, and I truly understand how fans of other teams hate him.. I really do... But NOONE can run a negotiation like he does.

That being said, he also agitates Milan fans to no end, with the media circus, cryptic messages, and so...

He has some assets that are bar-none, the best in the business... On the other hand, I wish he'd keep his mouth shut sometimes, like other teams' reps.

babua_blue said:
ACMilan said:
@Milanello

cordonbleu said:

He has done in his previous job so there shouldn't be too many problems with City. £6.7 million for Yaya Toure is one example.

ACMilan said:
@Milanello

cordonbleu said:

You are a bit too gullible. You can never trust Galliani. You should know better.
There is still huge gap between what Milan want to pay for him if they decide to get him this summer and what CSKA demand. It's all very well to show bravado on the part of Italian media and Milan and make hopeful reports everyday, but the bottom line is Milan need to negotiate with the club and meet their demand, which is way beyond what Milan are hoping. Don't underestimate the Russian Champion.

Those anecdotes by Bronzetti are just rubbish.
(1) Honda has no tattoo. It's not something any respectable Japanese would do, let alone Honda.
(2) Honda has never said that he wants Milan.

It is as usual desperate Italian media that concoct stories. They are just uttering garbage as neither CSKA nor Honda say anything in public. Just disgusting.

Cordonbleu

You should have done a little light reading abiut Honda and his fondness of Milan

He has said in interviews in the past (and not in italian media) that he is a lifetime Milan fan.

When cska played Inter at san siro, he said he was honored to go play on the field of the team he supported growing up (referring to milan, not inter)

Anyways we'll know soon enough where he goes. Still gotta deal w cska, that much is true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.