Keisuke Honda

eddiemarin09 said:
I liked his playmaking but he seems too hesitant to shoot when the opportunity presents itself

He is not a striker. His decision making is usually spot on. He is renowned for his vision and creativity - he operates very well in very tight, crowded penalty areas.

He is usually man-marked. Did you see Brazil-Japan match? There were 2,3 players marking Honda for 90 minutes. He is super dynamic.

Good player, but I don't think we need him. Also, if he's still good, why is no-one apparently interested? Just looking at his Wikipedia and he's played less than 30 games a season for the last two years. Does he have injury problems?

Oreste Cinquini, working with Fabio Capello, currently coach of the Russian national, is launching the bomb: "Keisuke Honda will go to Milan, of this there is no doubt" .

here's to hoping

Hope he doesn't go to Milan, they like to sign players they don't need on free in the attempt to make abit of money on them, which is fair enough but tends to stagnant the players career, think he would be better signing for a club where he will be the key man in midfield.

dachoosen1 said:
Hope he doesn't go to Milan, they like to sign players they don't need on free in the attempt to make abit of money on them, which is fair enough but tends to stagnant the players career, think he would be better signing for a club where he will be the key man in midfield.

??? We NEED Honda. He'd start every game

Are you kidding me? Montolivo aside, our midfield is attrocious

You usually play a three man midfield and have Dejong, Flamini, Traore, Montolivo, Muntari, Constant and Nocerino. Honda by no means will walk into that team, to be honest I see him behind Dejong, Montolivo and Nocerino.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.