Keith Curle

Curle was brilliant. We played red scouse second game of the season and Curly was up against their big money signing Dean Saunders.
It was a man against a boy.
I remember when Saunders was one-on-one with Curle and Curle was smiling and laughing as he knew he had him in his pocket.
As said by others he was a top player and his penalty at the theatre of hype was nerveless.

I loved curle when I was growing up!
Top player and cool as f*ck!!
Remember listening to that derby at my mums (on piccadilly radio maybe?)..and me and rkid going mental when he scored that penalty!!
Also remember that Liverpool game very well...probably one of the best atmospheres at Maine rd ever that night! 2-1 yeah??
One of my all-time fav players..

jimharri said:
bluemc1 said:
allan harper said:
He's got Notts County playing well at the minute

why did you take that penalty when mark ward had never missed ? still dont think its come down :)
Ah, but what about the one at vermin central?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xSdNuhW-hY[/youtube]

Remember that like yesterday, love it when White skins Bruce then takes the piss when he get's up.

Shooter 83 said:
jimharri said:
bluemc1 said:
why did you take that penalty when mark ward had never missed ? still dont think its come down :)

Remember that like yesterday, love it when White skins Bruce then takes the piss when he get's up.
Fuck I was 15 but remember that game. I got Curle's autograph at Ringway when he flew in to sign (I was a sad plane spotter)

nicholasjackson said:
I saw steve staunton on bridge street,I work in the court service,a lot of ex players get bought in on dodgy tackle cases.

Pmsl

Sorry for that last post if I offended you as I'm pissed. Ooh curly werlie. Top player better than my mates brother terry phelen (thou his goal against the yids was class). Do you remember when we could of brought Wimbledon but jus took two of there players?

Loved Keith Curle as he was a main part in the City team when I was growing up. Horrifically I vividly remember that game where he egged on giggs to shoot and the fucking prick scored. I hated that. Wasn't made easier by having a school full of united fans. Also remember the program ad that said 'Keith curles, Brother doesn't. When fax machines were all the rage.

jimharri said:
bluemc1 said:
allan harper said:
He's got Notts County playing well at the minute

Just spotted myself in the crowd after the pen is given. I remember getting a ticket off a tout that night. Cost me a tenner for a 7 quid face value ticket. Robbing bastards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.