Keith Curle

One of my best-ever derby memories.

Stood in their Stretford Paddock with my pals, and about 500 others.

You can actually see Coton right at the end of the video at the final whistle acknowledging us to his right.

He was buzzing off us and United fans couldn't believe the numbers we had.

Curle was cool as fook with the ball,never did a Des Walker and hoof it into the stands,just a quick shimmy and turn and he was bringing the ball out of defence.God knows why we sold Hendry as I always thought theyd make a good partnership.

nicholasjackson said:
Penalty at the swamp celebrating with that scally hanging off him,qpr as well in 4 3 win,bit of a dance in front of city fans,loved Keith curle

I was right behind the goal at the Swamp when he hit that penalty high into the back off the net - pure bliss!
If I remember correctly we were awarded the penalty after Elephant Man / Steve Bruce got mugged into bringing down David White on the edge of the box?

nicholasjackson said:
Penalty at the swamp celebrating with that scally hanging off him,qpr as well in 4 3 win,bit of a dance in front of city fans,loved Keith curle
Yes that was a fanstastic Curle moment that scally hanging on Curle

I thought Keith Curle was a very good centre back 4 Manchester City.I think Keith Curle would have been a better player if City hadnt have kept sacking manager after manager.I think he wanted to leave Manchester City when we sacked Brian Horton

baildon blue said:
nicholasjackson said:

Happy memories, but I always remember him pointing to the goal when Giggs scored at Maine Rd.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
baildon blue said:
nicholasjackson said:

Happy memories, but I always remember him pointing to the goal when Giggs scored at Maine Rd.

think thats a myth i think he was pointing for someone to cover somewhere

bluemc1 said:
baildon blue said:

Yes he was pointing for cover at the back post but this where Giggs scored, just so painful seeing the news the next day with Curle pointing the way for him to score. media had the love in with the Rags even then.

bluemc1 said:

Yes he was pointing for cover at the back post but this where Giggs scored, just so painful seeing the news the next day with Curle pointing the way for him to score. media had the love in with the Rags even then.

They ALWAYS have had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.