Keith Curle

Does meeting Earl Barret at showcase cinema 25 years ago and getting his autograph on the back of a mates packet count.

On curly wurly went to watch city train at platt lane and after went to the ground for autographs, quinn, curle and some others came out, kieth had a fag hanging out of his mouth, this bloke mid 20's asked him if he should be smoking being an athlete. Curle just turned round and told him to mind his fucking business signed his book and walked on, all in a friendly way mind the lad just laughed.
An autograph on the back of your mates packet ? Condom packet or mates packet ?

Always took a great penalty; right foot side footing it in bottom right hand corner. I think he only missed one at West Ham, chose bottom left instead and miklosko saved it. Great memories as a kid

I was working in Bristol in those days drove back that afternoon was back on site at 8 the next day, M5 was rammed with Rag coaches all giving me abuse with city scarf hanging out of the window. Was it rearrange that game?

Always took a great penalty; right foot side footing it in bottom right hand corner. I think he only missed one at West Ham, chose bottom left instead and miklosko saved it. Great memories as a kid

Not at Cardiff away he didn't.....!! Sure he missed there. Was a long gloomy day that day, in the FA Cup...

Absolutely loved him as a player, so classy and calm on the ball. I wish our centre-backs of today could be as composed as he was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.