keith lemmon kelly brooks

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Except on bluemoon where every actor, comedian, singer and band is either shit, a **** ,a bunch of cunts, unfunny or talentless
That is so true. Not been mention of anyone without page 2 generally stating how shite they are.

His 'Keith Lemon' character and Celebrity Juice is good but it falls way short of 'Avid Merrian' and Bo' Selecta

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Different strokes for different folks.
I don't find him funny personally,but one man's Lemon is another man's Bill Hicks,as humour is purely subjective.
If it makes you laugh,then it is funny.
That it doesn't make someone else laugh is neither here nor there.
Spot on. Also, your sense of humour does change over time. I used to piss myself at The Young Ones, but recently saw one of the episodes and thought it was utter shite. Some stuff doesn't stand the test of time, and it's normally the risque stuff. Can't see Celebrity Juice being repeated in 20 years time, just like some of the stuff I used to find funny when I was younger.

SWP's back said:
squirtyflower said:
SWP's back said:
You're not the target demographic.

Ps - A lot of python was fucking wank.
So a part of youth counter-culture is about looking for the right demographic?

My how dull things are these days, thank fuck Spike Milligan didn't seek out his demographic
No you plank.

He appeals to a younger audience, of which, you are not one. That is referred to as a demographic.

-- Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:44 pm --

squirtyflower said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
See this is just complete bullshit

You may not like his comedy but to say he is talentless is a load of wank
It's an opinion, maybe a wank one in your eyes

Perhaps we should make the board less fractious by all having the same opinion should we?
And his opinion is that your opinion is wank. You can't have it both ways.

Or should he agree with your opinion of your opinion.
He like I is entitled to an opinion which the other differs in, without resorting to childish abuse

Lucky Toma said:
I don't mind him but do think he's hugely over-hyped and his character is limited. Now that he's venturing out that was soon become apparent.

Have to take issue with Mayor West above.....all of Monty Python was wank???

I too would have to take umbrage here.
Whether you liked it or not,Monty Python was pretty much the template for all abstract situationalist comedy that followed.
By all means you can say that you didn't find it funny,but to deny the massive influence it had on modern comedy is simply absurd,as it was light years ahead of it's time.

squirtyflower said:
SWP's back said:
squirtyflower said:
So a part of youth counter-culture is about looking for the right demographic?

My how dull things are these days, thank fuck Spike Milligan didn't seek out his demographic
No you plank.

He appeals to a younger audience, of which, you are not one. That is referred to as a demographic.

-- Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:44 pm --

squirtyflower said:
It's an opinion, maybe a wank one in your eyes

Perhaps we should make the board less fractious by all having the same opinion should we?
And his opinion is that your opinion is wank. You can't have it both ways.

Or should he agree with your opinion of your opinion.
He like I is entitled to an opinion which the other differs in, without resorting to childish abuse

There was no personal abuse towards you in my post

Lucky Toma said:
I don't mind him but do think he's hugely over-hyped and his character is limited. Now that he's venturing out that was soon become apparent.

Have to take issue with Mayor West above.....all of Monty Python was wank???

In my opinion yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.