keith lemmon kelly brooks

glen quagmire said:
Sorry to go slightly off topic.

Would the life of brian be as well received today, as it was when it was first released?

Or would it cause outrage?
Did it not cause outrage at the time?

I was too little..

glen quagmire said:

Would the life of brian be as well received today, as it was when it was first released?

I don't think it would cause outrage due to some of the stuff we get to see nowadays. However, I still think it would be funny as it is just a lot of very, very well written sketches which have stood the test of time.

"im serious about my comedy" is that a paradox ?

The persona that is Keith Lemon, is funny in a childish sort of way. Then again im 42 and a loud fart in a packed silent room would still make me chuckle.

SWP's back said:
glen quagmire said:

I was too little..

As I recall,you got the usual godbotherers campaigning to have it banned,(most of them never having even seen it),and a few bonkers local councils actually did stop it being shown for a while.
Then,as usual,common sense kicked in,the god squad got ridiculed,and everyone had a good laugh.
Except Mayor West,seemingly.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
squirtyflower said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
See this is just complete bullshit

You may not like his comedy but to say he is talentless is a load of wank
It's an opinion, maybe a wank one in your eyes

Perhaps we should make the board less fractious by all having the same opinion should we?

No that would be pants and we wouldnt be able to bully people for being stupid.

Okay i will try this a different way, explain to me how he is talentless?
Another basing a discussion on abuse, that's what happens when you enter in a debate with wannabe teenagers

You will never be able to sing along to "teenage kicks" anymore without nostalgia which is why you hang on to 'teenage demographic' humour

We're you bullied as a child?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
SWP's back said:
glen quagmire said:

I was too little..

As I recall,you got the usual godbotherers campaigning to have it banned,(most of them never having even seen it),and a few bonkers local councils actually did stop it being shown for a while.
Then,as usual,common sense kicked in,the god squad got ridiculed,and everyone had a good laugh.

Yeah just don't find any of it funny. You were the one who posted different strokes for different folks so stop bringing my name back into it!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
SWP's back said:
glen quagmire said:

I was too little..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx6w6cCWHHc[/youtube]

SWP's back said:
glen quagmire said:

I was too little..

Yes, same i was only four at the release.
Fucking hell some of those sketches, have stood the test of time.
I bet a lot of the python detractors, recognise them from travel shows or fish called wanda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.