Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really impressed by his short cameo yesterday. He possesses a footballing brain along with power . For such a young age, he's light years ahead of so many. He looked so strong in the build up to the 3rd and then the awareness to go around Given and then look up for the wide open Nolito. And that dummy on the 4th. He knew exactly what he was doing. Very impressive and will only improve under Pep. Exciting player.

Yep I agree, I was enormously inpressed like you but also with his coolness,no panic at all, what a prospect, and Pep seems to like him so he should get plenty of chances.

I know it's a big call, but this kid is seriously good.
If he does a 'Charlton' with his left peg, he could become one of the best players in the world in 4 years time. He was sensational yesterday with his sub cameo.

I haven't seen the goals again, but I did actually wonder if two things were intentional.

For the 3rd goal, was that layoff for Silva intentional or a heavy poke past the stoke player he was trying to beat?

Also, I couldn't make out whether that was a dummy or did he just miss the pass?

If he did both things on purpose, I'm impressed.

KELECHI: (Pep) has brought his own style. It’s going to look easy on the pitch when you have lots of players to pass to. #mcfc
KELECHI: @aguerosergiokun is a great striker and I’m learning from him. It’s not pressure, it’s a dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.