Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There had been worse performers today and it is easy to forget that he still developing. Whether he is going to hit the heights is still open to debate.

I assume Pep told him to play in midfield, as to why I have no idea, he's at his best in the opposition box and we're 2-0 down and Serg is having his worst game in a City shirt. I can't see the logic.

Short-changed yet again. Only gets game time when we are up against it then gets blamed when he doesn't produce a miracle. He is one of the few players I feel sorry for at the moment.

I assume Pep told him to play in midfield, as to why I have no idea, he's at his best in the opposition box and we're 2-0 down and Serg is having his worst game in a City shirt. I can't see the logic.

Exactly. He's not that agile when his back is against goal. He had poor touches but he shouldn't be doing that many anyway. He's the one that should be sneaking through the back four

He'd score 20 plus a season as our first choice and he's only 20..But apparently he's shit because his first touch isn't Bergkampesque. Aguero's all round play is no better imo, boiled down he's just a goalscorer who likes a dribble..Kelechi is a goalscorer who gets his head up, he'll probably never get the run in the team to really show his full potential though, which is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.