Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking Everton, although I cant confirm either or....

Everton makes no sense so I hope you're genuinely not confirming.

For starters there's Lukaku. If Lukaku stays then that's that, it's already a shit loan.

If Lukaku does go, I struggle to see Everton as they currently are agreeing to a loan without an option to buy him. Moshiri is happy to spend money, and has ambition, they'll have a shit load from a potential Lukaku sale and they've already got young promising players like Lookman, so why would they agree to take our promising youngster for a year, make him the focal point of the team, only to hand him back?

So I hope that's not true. Either he'll never play or we'll never see him in a city shirt again.

For starters there's Lukaku. If Lukaku stays then that's that, it's already a shit loan.

If Lukaku does go, I struggle to see Everton as they currently are agreeing to a loan without an option to buy him. Moshiri is happy to spend money, and has ambition, they'll have a shit load from a potential Lukaku sale and they've already got young promising players like Lookman, so why would they agree to take our promising youngster for a year, make him the focal point of the team, only to hand him back?

So I hope that's not true. Either he'll never play or we'll never see him in a city shirt again.

Kelechi needs a move for his on sake, he's never going to be a regular starter for us.

Given their new manager,Hull would be a good move.

We need to see the real Kelechi as he's stagnating here,so,irrespective of the club,any loan where he gets on the pitch regualrly is better than a few minutes off our bench occasionally.

Lukaku is off to the rags to compete for a bench spot with Mbappe and Griezman

Nigerian media reporting he could be off to Hoffenheim. No mention if it's a loan or a permanent deal but I could definitely see Kelechi ripping the bundesliga up, and under Nagelsmann he would improve immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.