Kelechi Iheanacho

pg-62-man-city-hull-1-getty.jpg

Nothing to see here!

Seems to me that hardly anyone commenting actually bothered to read the article.

Basically it concludes that he wasn't ignored, just understandably struggled to make an impact & that it was a bit of a strange decision to bring him on as a replacement for Silva anyway.
Yeah I didn't read it. :-)

Seems to me that hardly anyone commenting actually bothered to read the article.

Basically it concludes that he wasn't ignored, just understandably struggled to make an impact & that it was a bit of a strange decision to bring him on as a replacement for Silva anyway.

Yes, the author's reply to his own question is a very clear "No"

Agreed. In fairness to Pellers I think he saw RM sitting off us and gambled on going with 2 strikers and going for it but yeah it didn't work.

Start him against Madrid, pick players in form rather than those with a name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.