Kelechi Iheanacho

Just to reiterate: The article more focuses on Kelechi celebrating by his lonesome and on not being passed the ball as often as other players. I agree to the extent that I felt KDB, Sterling and Aguero often hogged the ball vs Real instead of passing to a well positioned Kelechi.

I'm guessing Zabaleta taking the ball off Sterling and giving it Iheanacho wasn't mentioned?
Or that it's quite hard to pray with people jumping on you. He celebrates just fine when others score. Much the same as Mario.

I thought the reason for his solo/personal celebration had been clarified? his colleagues simply respecting it.

169jo86.jpg

wttvti.jpg

fkmfiu.jpg

2ns5cw0.jpg

m8h4ld.jpg

347y79w.jpg

Can we nip this shit in the bud please?

Fucking Thierry Henry and his bullshit, cheating French twat.

I don't know if you've read the article as it actually rubbish the claims about ignoring his celebrations noting that most of his goals were not the winners and that players don't tend to celebrate 3_0 or 4:0 goals like winners, first goals etc.

It also claims that is logical that in tense tie like the one against Madrid, players tend to pick more trustful options of senior players and that Nacho was pretty lost in that game which I agree, it was too big occasion for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.