Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise that Ian Wright was really good and Arsenal's record scorer before Henry I hope. Add to that he had a decent touch so that alone put him at a different level to Kelechi. West Ham or Southampton is about his level at best.

Yes thanks, I know exactly who Ian Wright is.

I also know that at Kelechi's age Wright was playing pub football, certainly not Golden Boy at a youth World cup with host of the World's best clubs looking to sign him.

In my opinion Iheanacho is better than Ian Wright and would score a bucket full of goals in the right side.
Ironically he's the 'fox in the box' Arsenal have wanted for years.

Aguero is often guilty of a hideous first touch with back to goal, is he inferior to Wright to?

Surely we must be guaranteed a forward if we're letting 3 go Kelechi, Nolito and Navas, and pep lamenting our lake of goals, just can't think of anyone plausible and decent apart from Sanchez

Surely we must be guaranteed a forward if we're letting 3 go Kelechi, Nolito and Navas, and pep lamenting our lake of goals, just can't think of anyone plausible and decent apart from Sanchez

Just need to sign Sanchez and our ocean will be complete

Yes thanks, I know exactly who Ian Wright is.

I also know that at Kelechi's age Wright was playing pub football, certainly not Golden Boy at a youth World cup with host of the World's best clubs looking to sign him.

In my opinion Iheanacho is better than Ian Wright and would score a bucket full of goals in the right side.
Ironically he's the 'fox in the box' Arsenal have wanted for years.

Aguero is often guilty of a hideous first touch with back to goal, is he inferior to Wright to?

Even with my bluest of blue tinted glasses on I could not subscribe to that assessment. Wright was, in addition to being an absolutely prolific goal scorer, blisteringly quick, had plenty of tricks up his sleeve and never gave defenders a moments peace. Kelechi might go on to become a top quality player, although to my eye he lacks a change of gear and his first touch often lets him down, but as he is at the moment I wouldn't swap him for Ian Wright, circa 94, for all the tea in China. Doesn't mean I think Kelechi isn't good, just that he's not the finished article yet

Must admit i'll be disappointed if he went to Leicester. I felt the Bundesliga/Hoffenheim would've been an excellent move for him but I can understand why he wants to stay in England until he gets British citizenship.

any idea if we put in a buy back or sell on clause billy

I've got no idea other than that it seems every story about the sale has said City are demanding a buy back. Honestly I also think 25 million is CHEAP and we're only selling at that price because we're demanding a buy back.

I've got no idea other than that it seems every story about the sale has said City are demanding a buy back. Honestly I also think 25 million is CHEAP and we're only selling at that price because we're demanding a buy back.

If playing time improves his 1st touch and therefore him being able to receive the ball with his back to goal, then I think he`ll be one hell of a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.