Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ are people that oblivious?

It's pretty obvious that Kelechi looked confused and had no clue what to do when playing last season. If you can't see that then you either don't want to see it or you don't have a clue.

Everybody can read body language positioning etc. etc. it's not hard...

Kelechi looked confused insecure and tried way to hard. This is because he was overwhelmed by Pep's tactical demands(which we know are very demanding) and wanted to prove he could do it even though his replacement had already been bought and the minutes he had to prove himself were minimum.

Jesus Christ are people that oblivious?

It's pretty obvious that Kelechi looked confused and had no clue what to do when playing last season. If you can't see that then you either don't want to see it or you don't have a clue.

Everybody can read body language positioning etc. etc. it's not hard...

Kelechi looked confused insecure and tried way to hard. This is because he was overwhelmed by Pep's tactical demands and wanted to prove he could do it even though his replacement had already been bought.

I think you're probably right tbh. Aguero wasn't far behind for a period.

But Kelechi has been largely deprived of regular football for most of several years, which has severely impaired his development as a player imo, otherwise he might have been much more comfortable with it all. He has never had the time playing that Jesus, Sané & Sterling had.

If he plays regularly elsewhere, then he might get back to the kind of alround ability he showed before we signed him, rather than just being a prolific goalscorer.

I think you're probably right tbh. Aguero wasn't far behind for a period.

But Kelechi has been largely deprived of regular football for most of several years, which has severely impaired his development as a player imo, otherwise he might have been much more comfortable with it all. He has never had the time playing that Jesus, Sané & Sterling had.

If he plays regularly elsewhere, then he might get back to the kind of alround ability he showed before we signed him, rather than just being a prolific goalscorer.

Yea it took Aguero like 3/4 of the season to finally get the hang of the system and the tactical demands Kelechi doesn't get that so he tries to hard in the little time he did get. But trying to hard is bad.

Kelechi will shine when he finally gets the regular football he will be the player he was for the EDS once again prolific in front of goal but also creating goals.

Yea it took Aguero like 3/4 of the season to finally get the hang of the system and the tactical demands Kelechi doesn't get that so he tries to hard in the little time he did get. But trying to hard is bad.

Kelechi will shine when he finally gets the regular football he will be the player he was for the EDS once again prolific in front of goal but also creating goals.
But don't forget he was banned for 7 of those matches, and injured for few games, so it's a slightly misleading statement.
Having said that, I agree with your overall comment.

personally. if I was the manager I would want to loan him out somewhere for a season where he would get to play regular football for a year in a team that likes to play possession football. make a call on him then after seeing how he has done. I wouldn't be selling him, even with a buyback clause, unless he himself is asking for a permanent move

personally. if I was the manager I would want to loan him out somewhere for a season where he would get to play regular football for a year in a team that likes to play possession football. make a call on him then after seeing how he has done. I wouldn't be selling him, even with a buyback clause, unless he himself is asking for a permanent move

Will be sold we need to balance the books and we might get upwards of 20m for him. I would try for some form of buy back clause though.

His Leicester move is done.

PS.
As I posted on Tuesday, Fernandos move to turkey has fallen through, doubt he will resurrect that at all as things stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.