Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a lovely lad but isn't it a bit weird that literally everytime he reports a City income/outcome his 'sources' are in favour of City, whereas all other journos claim another (for us, worse) fee?
I just get the sense he doesn't need to race for the most click-baity-hot take, because people tend to trust him slightly more than most journo's.

Even at a buy-back of 50m that is great business by City, if he gets as good most of us think he will become we can buy him can for essentially 25m and if we buy him back when he is that good 25m will be like a piss in the ocean for a home grown premier league proven player.

Even at a buy-back of 50m that is great business by City, if he gets as good most of us think he will become we can buy him can for essentially 25m and if we buy him back when he is that good 25m will be like a piss in the ocean for a home grown premier league proven player.

We will never enforce it. Not been impressed by him as a footballer when I have seen him play. Think his goals to minutes ratio will plummet at a lesser club. Future Francis Jeffers for me.

He's a lovely lad but isn't it a bit weird that literally everytime he reports a City income/outcome his 'sources' are in favour of City, whereas all other journos claim another (for us, worse) fee?

Or.........Blackburn gets proper info from the club and other media outlets report a higher fee to beat us with?

We will never enforce it. Not been impressed by him as a footballer when I have seen him play. Think his goals to minutes ratio will plummet at a lesser club. Future Francis Jeffers for me.

Could well be true but Madrid had a similar deal with Morata. His stock could rise as well as transfer inflation and it could still make sense to buy him back and sell him on for a profit.

£50m buy-back, what the fuck Txiki.

May not be £50m, but as we are building such a young team of great quality, there should come a time soon where we may need 2 players max per window. If this is the case, £50m is easily affordable.

Agree he doesn't have the footballing ability to make it at a top club. Good goal scorer but poor in other aspects.

Exactly, and if becomes "that" good that one of the top 5 world clubs want him, we can buy him back, and then sell him for more to someone else.

Lets see the figures quoted by City when he completes the move, oh and the very best of luck to him at Leicester, he seems a good lad (lets hope they don't let him into their sweet shop though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.