Kelechi Iheanacho

Has spent ages getting good again.
But all honor to him, finally turning into the player we thought he would be. I think he would have found this form much earlier if he stayed with us tbh. Not sure if we would have the space for him over the past 3 years but I do know we certainly could do with him right at this moment
This can only be described as just good form at the moment. Form that’s sort of out of the ordinary for him, he couldn’t really get in the Leicester team before Christmas (he’s only played in 18 of Leicester’s 31 Prem games) and was poor when he did play.

It’s how he plays next season that’s the key. It’ll show whether this run is just good form, or really him turning into a consistently good player.

Makes you wonder if his form coincided with the imminent new contract he just signed, the Aubameyang factor coming into play.

He's 24 now so needs to become a regular starter somewhere. Taller than I remember too 6'1"
I liked him when he was with us but he is not good enough to be our main striker.

He will always be held in high regard by me for missing that relatively easy chance against us when we were 1-0 in the Kompany goal title race key game! He didn’t just miss either, he made sure it was well wide.
For that reason I'll be rooting for Leicester in today's FA cup semi against Southampton.
I hope he plays today and in the final, if they get there, and bags himself a few goals and a FA cup winners medal.
The lad deserves it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.