Kelechi Iheanacho

He is playing well because now he start every game, which is something I dont see him doing @ City

Looks like same old Kelechi, was always going to bag goals at this level and if Leicester ever went away from kick and run to Vardy. He is doing well, I don't see us triggering 50m on him.

Looks like same old Kelechi, was always going to bag goals at this level and if Leicester ever went away from kick and run to Vardy. He is doing well, I don't see us triggering 50m on him.

If he keeps up his current form until the end of the season then I think we might.

I always got the impression that he wasn’t popular with the other players.

He would play as a backup forward. Unless Jesus is sold I can’t see us taking him back.

Leicester have only started to see the best of him since switching to a front 2, Rodgers himself has admitted it. Don’t think he suits the lone 9 role he’d have to play here, as good as he’s been recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.