Kelechi Iheanacho

Do you really think he should have stayed when he didn't get any minutes after Jesus arrival last season? While I don't think Pep was in a hurry getting rid of him I'm pretty sure he had let Nacho know that he would be third choice at best and wouldn't even be on the bench for the majority of the games. I agree with you that he could have been a PL winner here as I'm confident that he's good enough. Unfortunately Pep don't seem to think so at the moment.

14 league appearances (plus 7 as sub ) = 822 mins this season 3 PL goals - has he changed his fortunes that much this season?

14 league appearances (plus 7 as sub ) = 822 mins this season 3 PL goals - has he changed his fortunes that much this season?
Probably 700 more mins than he'd have had here but he struggled in the beginning of the season and was unlucky with injuries. 368 of those minutes came in the last month so he's unfortunate that the season is over now when he finally were starting the games and scoring.

Scored this screamer today after scoring against Arsenal in midweek. He's been really good playing as a #10 in the last two games and has shown what a brilliant talent he is. Hopefully he can keep this form onto the next season.

He was always a goal scoring no 10 before we signed him but with the players we had he got shoehorned into the 9 role (also seemed a bit intimidated by the likes of Merlin, KDB and Yaya when it came to taking on creative duties), great to see him doing well and wish him all the best.

Its all about opinions mate and I stand by mine. He could have won stuff with us he could have been developed under Pep he chose not to and thats fine by me and him so calm down and just accept that tonight we are where we are.
In my opinion for the sake of his own long term career he was right to go. We don't play with a 10 and he can't play wide so his minutes would have been very limited. It's obvious Guardiola prefers Agüero, Jesus and even Bernardo/Sterling in the central attacking role. Any young player here is going to have to balance what they can learn from training alongside our players and with Pep against what they can learn playing week in, week out with a team in the top 5 leagues. Far too much animosity towards those that choose gametime on here.

Very happy for him. Always knew he was a great player, playing off Vardy seems to suit him perfectly (and I've been frustrated by how often Okazaki has been picked ahead of him there). I think Iheanacho and Vardy could be a lethal strike force for Leicester going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.