Kelly Brook

Bigga said:
Sheikh said:
It's very odd when people criticise others for what they find appealing sexually.

Half of the supporters of Brook were the naysayers on other women of similar form on the formerly known as 'gratuitous' thread.

Comedy gold.
I so miss the gratuitous thread were has it gone.

its a Barm said:
Bigga said:
Sheikh said:
It's very odd when people criticise others for what they find appealing sexually.

Half of the supporters of Brook were the naysayers on other women of similar form on the formerly known as 'gratuitous' thread.

Comedy gold.
I so miss the gratuitous thread were has it gone.

Buried as some pushed the boundaries, I guess??

Bigga said:
Sheikh said:

Comedy gold.
Well, I'm a supporter of the luscious Kelly and certainly no naysayer to any of your offerings, they always elicit a twitch or two.
Although an arse lover, some of the fine ladies in there had posteriors that occupy two postcodes.

Ancient Citizen said:
Bigga said:
Sheikh said:

Comedy gold.
Well, I'm a supporter of the luscious Kelly and certainly no naysayer to any of your offerings, they always elicit a twitch or two.
Although an arse lover, some of the fine ladies in there had posteriors that occupy two postcodes.

Having experienced several residence of such 'postcodes' in my lifetime, believe me when I say 'velvet cushion for the pushin' is no exaggeration as to why I promoted them on that thread...

jimharri said:
Bump!

EePUc6nl.jpg

smSDLFEl.jpg

GGqzu2Nl.jpg

Looking well out in the yew ess ofay.

She has the fashion sense of a child

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.