Kelly Brook

Classy she aint but i still would. Wouldn't take her put in public though as she dresses like a chav.

shes a good un,fantastic tits,could play with them all day.obviously she moan that the garden,housework or shoppings not been done..

Bigga said:
Sheikh said:
It's very odd when people criticise others for what they find appealing sexually.

Half of the supporters of Brook were the naysayers on other women of similar form on the formerly known as 'gratuitous' thread.

Comedy gold.

Behave yourself. I'm not a huge fan of Kelly Brook, but she is nothing like the supersized, cartoon arsed trollops that you like to post images of.

stony said:
Bigga said:
Sheikh said:
It's very odd when people criticise others for what they find appealing sexually.

Half of the supporters of Brook were the naysayers on other women of similar form on the formerly known as 'gratuitous' thread.

Comedy gold.

Behave yourself. I'm not a huge fan of Kelly Brook, but she is nothing like the supersized, cartoon arsed trollops that you like to post images of.

Keep telling yourself that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.