Kelly Brook

bobmcfc said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
bobmcfc said:
I'm not showing my baps on a public forum
No need to. Just a quick question? Are they anyway like Kelly Brooks? If so,please post a picture of your face and mine and the rest of the cellars imagination will do the rest. Thanks in advance x
I've had three kids, they look awful
That's a bit harsh, isn't it? I'm sure your kids aren't that awful looking!

I really don't like it when people say things like 'skinny minny nonsense.'
There are plenty of women out there who are naturally skinny, myself included, and over the years have had to put up with it being seemingly ok to criticise. Sometimes to your face.
I eat quite well and have never tried to push my weight down, ever.

mackenzie said:
There are plenty of women out there who are naturally skinny, myself included, and over the years have had to put up with it being seemingly ok to criticise. Sometimes to your face.
well then you fall into that naturally slim category.....like myself. you on the other hand seek to be insulted when others mention this, "pay no mind eh!"

on the op - i like skinny women, i like some bigger girls too. i think it`s based on the individual and how you see them not how everyone else does (or the general perception of how they should). i like Kelly, always been great in my eyes since BigBreakfast.

des hardi said:
mackenzie said:
well then you fall into that naturally slim category.....like myself. you on the other hand seek to be insulted when others mention this, "pay no mind eh!"

on the op - i like skinny women, i like some bigger girls too. i think it`s based on the individual and how you see them not how everyone else does (or the general perception of how they should). i like Kelly, always been great in my eyes since BigBreakfast.

If I ever have to see another quote along the lines of 'real women have curves' I think I will go postal :-(

mackenzie said:
des hardi said:
mackenzie said:

If I ever have to see another quote along the lines of 'real women have curves' I think I will go postal :-(
don t listen to `em mack` !!! you `re far better off staying clear of the bitchy !!

Kelly Brook is a fantastic lady , and is more than capable of giving Holly Willoughby a run for her money ...... when they're in opposition on Celebrity Juice i honestly don't know which way to look first !

2mg9kb8.jpg
uvg1w.jpg

bobmcfc said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
bobmcfc said:
I'm not showing my baps on a public forum
No need to. Just a quick question? Are they anyway like Kelly Brooks? If so,please post a picture of your face and mine and the rest of the cellars imagination will do the rest. Thanks in advance x
I've had three kids, they look awful

Ah, so you say. Bet your fella don't moan about them

black mamba said:
Kelly Brook is a fantastic lady , and is more than capable of giving Holly Willoughby a run for her money ...... when they're in opposition on Celebrity Juice i honestly don't know which way to look first !

2mg9kb8.jpg
uvg1w.jpg

Smashbox cosmetics?

Apt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.