ketamine?

kippax88

right i have a bit of an odd question, today my friend let me rephrase that, my stupid friends house got raided today apparently there is £200 worth bag of ketamine in customs in his name and address? (weird i know) apparently some1 used his name and address duno what really has happend,

but to my question anyway im jsut wondering what will happen to him(? will he get sent to jail if so how long?

p.s. i dont do drugs of any kind apart from propranolol and pain killers lol (i lost a friend to xtc)
beer is good enough for me.

this is a tricky one, has he been involved with drugs before, or has he got prior in this kind of thing?

if they cant connect the drugs to him in any way then its hard to see how they will make a case. you could do this to anyone you have a grudge against if that were the case, just write their name and address on the package and make sure it gets to the authorities!!

if there is forensic or witness evidence then that is a different situation and hes looking down the barrel of a custodial.

whats a custodial ?

and i think he was out in a club pissed up and agreed to it with some random guy but he forgot about it the next day like.

he aint been involved with drugs or the police b4 i dnt think.

ketamine. just say neigh!

2qda9m0.jpg

got me coat..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.