Ketamine

After years on the clubbing scene, ketamine has never appealed to me. I've done it twice, both times were funny as, but it makes you look like a twat. I was in space in Ibiza and I was walking around the place thinking I was the first man to walk on the moon. Another time in my local nightclub, once again I couldn't control what I was doing or what I looked like. If I'm doing a drug, I want to be able to function, ketamine does the complete opposite to function. Still a funny drug though.

After years on the clubbing scene, ketamine has never appealed to me. I've done it twice, both times were funny as, but it makes you look like a twat. I was in space in Ibiza and I was walking around the place thinking I was the first man to walk on the moon. Another time in my local nightclub, once again I couldn't control what I was doing or what I looked like. If I'm doing a drug, I want to be able to function, ketamine does the complete opposite to function. Still a funny drug though.

Exactly the reason why ive only ever done it at somebody's house after a big night. At least on pills you have some kind of control, with ketamine all bets are off and you look and act like a right twat!

Seen people proper off their heads on that stuff through my old clubbing/raving years. So much so that it totally put me off from doin it.

Ketamine is used quite a lot in a&e to sedate children when quick procedures such as relocation of limbs is necessary. It's very effective and wears off quickly which means kids can be discharged the same day.

Done my fair share of ketamine over the years and for those who haven't, here's my honest view.

It is genuinely mind-bending. Treat it with the utmost respect.

Depending entirely on your frame of mind, it can be an intensely beautiful and euphoric hallucinogenic experience or it can be extremely frightening. Sometimes it's both in the same night.

On my last big ket trip things became very weird, very quickly. I was not in control of my thoughts or my senses and just had to ride it. The most incredible geometric patterns developed, pulsated and rotated before my eyes. I had extremely deep trains of thought and engaged in what felt like very profound conversations. It was all druggy nonsense, but I felt like I'd been repeatedly hit by lightning bolts of inspiration. I was able to recall early childhood memories in vivid detail. By 8:30am the next morning I was convinced we'd left my friend's flat and had been sat in a cafe for two weeks. So much so that I tried to pay his girlfriend the tab and became agitated when she explained that my money was no good there.

Absolutely wank drug why fuck around with horse tranquilizer's, when you can buy pure alternatives such as MDMA, Heroin, Cocaine and weed... where you know the outcomes and affects.... well that's if you know and trust your dealer.

Done my fair share of ketamine over the years and for those who haven't, here's my honest view.

It is genuinely mind-bending. Treat it with the utmost respect.

Depending entirely on your frame of mind, it can be an intensely beautiful and euphoric hallucinogenic experience or it can be extremely frightening. Sometimes it's both in the same night.

On my last big ket trip things became very weird, very quickly. I was not in control of my thoughts or my senses and just had to ride it. The most incredible geometric patterns developed, pulsated and rotated before my eyes. I had extremely deep trains of thought and engaged in what felt like very profound conversations. It was all druggy nonsense, but I felt like I'd been repeatedly hit by lightning bolts of inspiration. I was able to recall early childhood memories in vivid detail. By 8:30am the next morning I was convinced we'd left my friend's flat and had been sat in a cafe for two weeks. So much so that I tried to pay his girlfriend the tab and became agitated when she explained that my money was no good there.

The trouble is, whilst you had all that inspiration and imagination you were in fact a dribbling mess on a sofa somewhere. At least with other drugs you can channel that inspiration and create something.

Absolutely wank drug why fuck around with horse tranquilizer's, when you can buy pure alternatives such as MDMA, Heroin, Cocaine and weed... where you know the outcomes and affects.... well that's if you know and trust your dealer.

Or just have a pint, some nice wine and good sex and don't bother? Or am I just boring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.