Ketamine

The trouble is, whilst you had all that inspiration and imagination you were in fact a dribbling mess on a sofa somewhere. At least with other drugs you can channel that inspiration and create something.

Not many people can channel transcendental experiences into creative output whilst high. The inspiration doesn't wear off once the drugs do.

Edgar Allen Poe didn't wake up in the morning with a full draft of A Dream Within a Dream at the end of his bed.

Not many people can channel transcendental experiences into creative output whilst high. The inspiration doesn't wear off once the drugs do.

Edgar Allen Poe didn't wake up in the morning with a full draft of A Dream Within a Dream at the end of his bed.

I'm pretty sure he did actually.

Never taken it myself, and I've heard it can be nice, but I'd stick to mushrooms if you really want a trippy experience.

One high dose of high strength ketamine can cause you to lose your bladder - for good.

Done my fair share of ketamine over the years and for those who haven't, here's my honest view.

It is genuinely mind-bending. Treat it with the utmost respect.

Depending entirely on your frame of mind, it can be an intensely beautiful and euphoric hallucinogenic experience or it can be extremely frightening. Sometimes it's both in the same night.

On my last big ket trip things became very weird, very quickly. I was not in control of my thoughts or my senses and just had to ride it. The most incredible geometric patterns developed, pulsated and rotated before my eyes. I had extremely deep trains of thought and engaged in what felt like very profound conversations. It was all druggy nonsense, but I felt like I'd been repeatedly hit by lightning bolts of inspiration. I was able to recall early childhood memories in vivid detail. By 8:30am the next morning I was convinced we'd left my friend's flat and had been sat in a cafe for two weeks. So much so that I tried to pay his girlfriend the tab and became agitated when she explained that my money was no good there.

Bet you lit the wrong end of your cig about 85 times as well.

I was hoping it was a "for sale" thread : )
Just reminiscing about my raving days in the 90's.
Thanks for making me feel old....twats.

What has dealing got to do with this topic?
It's like someone creating a topic asking for views on a new Beer they've seen on tap at their local but want feedback before they buy a pint.

I'd rather people ask other people about their genuine experiences of taking substances before they went out and did it without any knowledge which could lead to health issues.

This is why I'd fully welcome all banned substances to be legalised, taking it out of the hands of the dickheads and controlled/taxed instead... With buyers having to be of a certain age, and heavier class A users being registered and offered treatment.

Prohibition doesn't work, as seen with the rise of the Mafia over in the states.

This is why I'd fully welcome all banned substances to be legalised, taking it out of the hands of the dickheads

Wonderfully ironic that mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.