Kevin Campbell RIP

He saved us. Not only that, he kept on sticking up for us after he left. When many stuck the knives in he would defend us. He will always be remembered and thanked by us Toffees.

I truly believe that we would have been relegated had he not been brought in. They should put something to remember him at the new stadium.

A lovely guy, always happy, always smiling. Had a lot of time for the fans. Nobody has a bad word about him, even our neighbours are giving him nice tributes. Wherever he played he was loved, A true gent.

I am truly gutted by this.

Thank You Super Kev. Rest well.

Loved him in this

https://news.paddypower.com/footbal...verpool-real-madrid-everton-supporters-video/

This is shocking, very sad news.

I’d read on here, earlier this week, that Kevin was ill, but I didn’t expect this outcome.

Condolences to his family and friends.

R. I. P. Kevin.

I have an inclination to be extremely biased in favour of Man City. When talking to people I insist on bringing the club into the conversation so that I can tell everyone how wonderful it is to be a Blue.
But when the sober reality of human existence, and the utter devastation of losing a loved one I forget football. I come out of my Blue-coloured world and confront ordinary emotions like sadness and grief.

A man I had never met and had no attachment too whatsoever has died, and his death has affected me. The same with the young goalkeeper from Millwall, and the TV personality Michael Mosley. On the surface, strangers. But in terms of spirit my family.

May you sleep peacefully, brothers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.