Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think the Silva-De Bruyne combination works, both players forever on the periphery.
In fact the whole team looks overladen with lightweight midfielders

I just don't think the Silva-De Bruyne combination works, both players forever on the periphery.

There's also a serious lack of pace in the team. Sterling is our only quick player, the best thing about the 4141 system was that it gave us plenty of attacking options.

Every fan I know thinks he should be played as a number 10 pulling the strings,if the price of that is Silva out of the team so be it. While he can have good games on either wing he is being wasted there.

I think it can work really well and has, when both are central. As soon as we make them rotate the left sided spot they look underwhelming. They are not left sided players.

Heading into the new year,the manager has to make a decision.. It's either KDB or Silva.Having both in the side is hurting us as both want to come central most times..It's blatantly obvious.

One of the most absurd posts I've ever seen on Bluemoon. We won 10 games in a row with them both playing centrally. We're miles better with them both in the side in their favoured central position.

The problem is squeezing Gundogan and now Yaya in to the side and shoving one of them to the left that isn't working. We need to get back to the midfield 3 that started the season, so strange that the manager won't do it.

About time this 55m signing stepped up. Good player but a bit of a shithouse.

I wouldn't go as far as shithouse, but he does tend to go missing. Particularly when he's on the left he tends to sulk. Brilliant footballer but maybe doesn't have the mentality to be the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.