Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His threaded through ball got us the second goal. He's the only one that can make that pass in our team.

Come off it, he's absolute top drawer on his day which admittedly isn't quite as often as we'd like but come on, he's world class.

I agree. I just wish he'd stop receiving the ball, turning and running into people. He must do it 10 times a game.

Just think our slow Pelligriniesque build up play does not suit KDB.. he will excel once we start playing quick and direct which will happen once we get rid of the deadwood in the team imo

He did what Pep asked to perfection last night, allowing Silva to run the show higher up. We have to realise that Pep will utilise players in a manner of all positions carrying out different roles each week. Our players are intelligent enough to do this but it will just take time for it to bed in, but when it does all come together we will see KDB playing deep one week, behind the striker the next, out wide the week after - this is what Pep wants to instill in the players, an ability to carry out different roles each week when he needs it

He did what Pep asked to perfection last night, allowing Silva to run the show higher up. We have to realise that Pep will utilise players in a manner of all positions carrying out different roles each week. Our players are intelligent enough to do this but it will just take time for it to bed in, but when it does all come together we will see KDB playing deep one week, behind the striker the next, out wide the week after - this is what Pep wants to instill in the players, an ability to carry out different roles each week when he needs it
Spot on - Kevin is a little off form, but what I really like is despite this, he always wants the ball and his range of longer passing is the best in the club. Needs a goa,l but for me, one of the first names on the team sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.