Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately have to agree with this. Had an ok first 20 minutes and then after that completely disappeared. He was absolutely anonymous in the second half.

Seems to go missing every time we're up against it. He'd be ideal for Real Madrid, going out for a stroll and a kick about in the sunshine. But a tough game in the rain in an English winter - he's not interested.

See the guy who does the City Watch ratings gave him an 8 and MOM hahaha! The fucking internet!

Could have had 3-4 assists in the first 30 minutes. Balls for Silva and Sterling were world class. That's a bit better then "ok" in my opinion.

Went down to the level of the rest of the team in the second half.

Could have had 3-4 assists in the first 30 minutes. Balls for Silva and Sterling were world class. That's a bit better then "ok" in my opinion.

Went down to the level of the rest of the team in the second half.

Three or four decent passes in 90 minutes and then contributing absolute fuck all for the rest of the game is a bit worse than "OK" in my opinion.

Three or four decent passes in 90 minutes and then contributing absolute fuck all for the rest of the game is a bit worse than "OK" in my opinion.

He said his first twenty minutes were ok, not his entire game. If you should have had 3 assists in 20 minutes, those 20 minutes were better then ok.

It's a strange one cos he's not been shit but if you compare him to last season he's well off the boil. Last season he was winning us games by himself and smashing in the goals. This season he's picking up assists and putting in some nice deliveries but not scoring as much and not dominating games in the same way.

Played 2 great balls it's not his fault if someone wants 2 go backwards when in front of goal , the other ball is a pen .

Granted he did fuck all second half

And did fuck all with all those touches...

He created more chances than any other player on the pitch? And if he had more touches than anyone else, he's not anonymous is he?

Certainly not suggesting Silva had a great game, but in the second half at least he did what he always does - get on the ball and try to create something.

He never hides like DeBruyne did 2nd half and seemingly has been doing ever since the clocks went forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.