Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season we lost KDB in the semis v Everton and it maybe cost us the league. Don't think we were that far off Leicester at that point. Our best players are needed for Premier and Champions League. Of course I'd love to win any cup but would prefer our best players to be left out. But it's all about opinions and I accept that.
come on we won a trophy partly down his performance in that game and we were never going to win the league, think after we beat palace we didn't win another away match until new year. At the end of the day players can get injured in any match. I actually think kdb is rotatable though as we have Gundogan and Silva to replace him. Fernandinho and Aguero are the only undroppables imo

come on we won a trophy partly down his performance in that game and we were never going to win the league, think after we beat palace we didn't win another away match until new year. At the end of the day players can get injured in any match. I actually think kdb is rotatable though as we have Gundogan and Silva to replace him. Fernandinho and Aguero are the only undroppables imo
We had every chance of winning the league at that time. Beat Leicester and we were level on points with them.

Garcia and Gundogan can do Dihno's Jon just fine.

Sergio is rotatable, Nacho is a top finisher and valuable in the build up. Garcia and Nando can rotate with Dinho depending on the game, it's centre half/left back that has me worried with Aleks covering 2 positions.

He had a bad game according to his standard, maybe thats because he played in different position today.

The best KDB we saw was when he played in the middle with Dinho & Silva with Nolito, Aguero and Sterling ahead of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.