Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barring no more injuries,

Dinho-Gundogan-Silva-Nolito-Sterling-Aguero vs Celtic and Dinho-Gundogan-Silva-Sterling-Sane-Aguero at Spurs?

We should be able to cope without him ok on Wednesday night I should think but it's a major blow if (and if it's a hamstring injury he probably is) out of the Spurs game next week. Our toughest tie of the season so far and could be doing with having everyone fit to play.

Let's hope we get through Wednesday night unscathed.

No rush for midweek but the weekend against Spurs might be a big miss. I think we dont need to rush him I be happy with a point at Spurs they look strong again but i still think we will have enough to score goals at the lane.

No rush for midweek but the weekend against Spurs might be a big miss. I think we dont need to rush him I be happy with a point at Spurs they look strong again but i still think we will have enough to score goals at the lane.
Tough situation :(

We went to the swamp and won without Aguero, we can do well at the lane without KDB. This is a good squad we've got here. I wish him a quick recovery because he's quickly becoming one of the best around.

Provided Clattenbent isn't the referee.

Brilliant again today, especially second half, though I was disappointed with the miss in the first half, when it seemed easier for him to score.

Shame about the injury, but we have a big enough squad to cope and it will give some of his teammates a chance to impress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.