Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kevin Debruyne had a fault last season then it was probably his occasional propensity to 'fanny dangle', to borrow from the book of Harry Bassett. To disappear when the going got tough, to shy away from tackles and responsibility, to let opponents run past him. He always had bucketfuls of talent, but there was an air of the dilettante about him at times.
This season he seems to have added a resilience and a whole new dimension to his game. I'd venture on the basis of the first 4 games he is currently the best player in the league bar none. Absolutely superb again today. Bursting with vitality and commitment

Last edited:
Just remember this is the guy so creatively talented that people aren't raving about Erikssen every day of the week

If Kevin Debruyne had a fault last season then it was probably his occasional propensity to 'fanny dangle', to borrow from the book of Harry Bassett. To disappear when the going got tough, to shy away from tackles and responsibility, to let opponents run past him. He always had bucketfuls of talent, but there was an air of the dilettante about him at times.
This season he seems to have added a resilience and a whole new dimension to his game. I'd venture on the basis of the first 4 games he is currently the best player in the league bar none. Absolutely superb again today. Bursting with vitality and commitment

Total agreement, great to see him get stuck in

We've got a young lad in our u18s that I saw this morning before the game called Nabil Touaizi. So, so good. He's like some Dzeko/Negredo super confident throwback. If he's at the club still and progressing how he could he's gonna love KDB in three years time. Goals galore. I hope they're both still around.

He's got himself much fitter this season,he looks leaner and stronger,and it appears it's made a significant difference to his performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.