Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Paul crackhead merson when we signed him, 50 million not for me just don't see it thought you meant lira, now you know why we paid it ,you fat stelling arse licking fucker

Last edited:
Remember Paul crackhead merson when we signed him, 50 million not for me just don't see it thought you meant lira, now you know why we paid it ,you fat stelling are licking fucker

Not to mention Yaya also.
Sacked by Walsall is all you need to know!

He, and Hazard, were absolute top class the other night. They’re working very well together this World Cup after they looked like Gerrard and Lampard under Sven in the Euros two years ago.

I think the time has come now for Kev, you can see it in his performances for us and in this World Cup, I think he’s realised he can be the very best and is putting it into games. I can see him, and Hazard, running Pogba and Kante ragged tomorrow. The formation was spot on with them playing narrow in attacking areas against Brazil, do that again and I can see Kev leading Belgium to the final

I thought he played ok if not well against France. Ironic that Belgium were undone by a basic set piece goal when they had so many big players on the pitch. Could of gone either way really and I am sure that kev will be frustrated that it went against his team. I think the match did show that he is a far better player than Pogba. Really looking forward to watching him next season and seeing how he links up with Mahrez.

Wasn’t quite on his game last night, especially in the second half when he started to look a little ‘leggy’ and several of his passes went astray, but he still looked dangerous until the end and put in a couple of crosses that team mates should have done better with. I’m thinking particularly of the cross to Lukaku very late on: had the ‘Lump’ been more aware/quicker off the mark or thrown himself to head the ball, that would have been the equaliser and an extra-time lifeline for Belgium. Hope now that, after the 3rd/4th place play-off game (does he really need to play in that one, Martinez?), Kev has a good and well-deserved rest and comes back to us ready to start the new season where he left off the last. He’s an absolute gem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.