Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin is a wonderful player, maybe so good that managers are reluctant to take him off even when he’s knackered. I hope Pep can find a way to keep his batteries charged.

Kevin is a wonderful player, maybe so good that managers are reluctant to take him off even when he’s knackered. I hope Pep can find a way to keep his batteries charged.
No worries there,the man's a machine,he doesn't do second best.I love his attitude,no edge,no ego just pure graft and a will to win.

Good to see Kev further forward tonight and he had more of an impact on the game. Think Martinez will continue playing him in this more offensive role after today.

It will be interesting to see how much rest he gets, and how much he is missed, at the beginning of the new season, because it is clear he isn’t going on his hols for a little while longer.

While we see him as a machine, he is, ultimately, human, and he needs his rest and recovery as much as the next man.

It will be interesting to see how much rest he gets, and how much he is missed, at the beginning of the new season, because it is clear he isn’t going on his hols for a little while longer.

While we see him as a machine, he is, ultimately, human, and he needs his rest and recovery as much as the next man.

I thought we were doping him under Pep, he’ll be alright then ; )

I thought we were doping him under Pep, he’ll be alright then ; )
Haha! Yep, that Doc in Barcelona is well known for it! YCMIU!

TBH, I worry about him for the last 10 minutes of every game, because I’m amazed at the amount of ground he covers AND that he is still making long sprints in the last few minutes. His hamstrings must be made of high tension cabling!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.