Kevin De Bruyne - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because if somebody acts like a dick, regardless of who they are, I'll say they have acted like a dick.

It's been widely reported that he was unhappy at being substituted and that's why he went down the tunnel. Kristof Terreur confirmed it too and he is the mouthpiece of his agent.
I’m pleased Kev got the hump about being withdrawn, it shows how hungry he is to get on and do what only he can do. Let’s hope he starts against Wolves on Monday

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m pleased Kev got the hump about being withdrawn, it shows how hungry he is to get on and do what only he can do. Let’s hope he starts against Wolves on Monday

I'm pleased he wants to play but there are ways and means to go about things and he's definitely gone about it the wrong way here.

Yeah, another minute on the pitch and he could been sat on by an ex rag ;-)
I know what you’re alluding to but all I could think of (and cringe to) was the gift that keeps giving...

726092hp2-390x285.jpg

KDB: "A lot of people can have talent but they let it go to waste. I left home when I was 14 years old to play football and I saw a lot of people who didn't make it, but through my determination it paid off in the end."

Kevin De Bruyne to MNF: "I can't stand to lose. Even at home, playing boards game with the missus, the son, whatever, I can't lose against them. It's just the way I am. It just drives me to keep going and to become probably the best I can be in football."

Pep on KDB's reaction to being substituted against Burton: "If he has a problem he knows where I am, so I don’t know, really. I didn’t speak with him so that one time I cannot say what he thinks because I don’t know."

Certainly, more to come from Super Kev, but you can see he is not far away. As Pep said probably looking at end of Feb to see Kev fully match fit.

I know it's sacrilegious to say so, but if we had one player in the squad who could peel off to the far post & win headers, we could score 20 more goals every season.

They wouldn't even have to be direct headers, Sergio or GJ would get a shitload just from the ball nodded back in.

The way we set up the only players who could do that really would be the wingers and neither can head the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.