Kevin De Bruyne - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Kev returned from injury earlier in the season he looked rusty and lacked energy. Today he was very lively albeit there were a few stray passes.

Just had a read of BBC's Sport and Pep saying de Bruyne finished the season exhausted and this may well benefit as we approach the second half of the season.

I then decided to have a read of the comments. I lasted 2 pages before giving up.

WOW! That place is infested by some terribly bitter and toxic people. Most are quite clearly Liverpool & United fans.

One Liverpool fan described de Bruyne as " awful man, awful player, awful club" and wished injury upon him when City play Liverpool.

Needs shutting down and binned for the rest of time. But, it's the BBC and I probably should not be surprised.
It's great fun winding the ****s up though.

I then decided to have a read of the comments. I lasted 2 pages before giving up.

WOW! That place is infested by some terribly bitter and toxic people. Most are quite clearly Liverpool & United fans.

One Liverpool fan described de Bruyne as " awful man, awful player, awful club" and wished injury upon him when City play Liverpool.
As the saying goes, “Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.”

Leave them to it.

PAY-Soccer-Premier-League-Manchester-City-Christmas-Photo-2016.jpg

Merry Christmas, Blues...

Watch out the rest of you!

Said he was a little stiff though....
He’s barely played this season and 70 minutes is a huge stint.

I remember the morning after the first game of the rugby season where you can’t even lift your head up off the pillow because of about five whiplash injuries, he’ll be sore tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.