Kevin De Bruyne - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully just sore because that Rag lump landed on him.

I would actually have taken him off before it happened: I'd have given Mahrez a run in his place and left Diaz on.

Kev was my MotM: ran the show.

PEP: I think today @DeBruyneKev is back. The Kevin we know. He made a huge effort against Shakhtar, played a few minutes against Spurs in difficult conditions. Today he was involved in offence and defence, hopefully what happened in the last minute is not serious.

i think Kev will be fine, I'm no doctor I just get that feeling it's not serious, what was the attendance tonite does anyone know ?

Just shown it again on SSN. Worse than it looked originally. Opponent sat down heavily on Kev’s knee, which was extended and turned inwards at the time, so the pressure down onto it was from outside to in, stretching the medial ligaments on the inside of the knee. Pep then said it’s either nothing or something serious.

Just shown it again on SSN. Worse than it looked originally. Opponent sat down heavily on Kev’s knee, which was extended and turned inwards at the time, so the pressure down onto it was from outside to in, stretching the medial ligaments on the inside of the knee. Pep then said it’s either nothing or something serious.

Actually said he doesn't know if its minor or something more serious.

Doctors were checking it out when he gave the presser afterwards.

Lets not panic yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.