#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched City away at Arsenal earlier this season. The first half performance of KDB was absolutely remarkable. He scored two brilliant goals and made the third in our 3-0 half time lead. He should have had a hatrick with a great shot which the goalkeeper pushed onto the post. Without doubt one of the best midfielders in the world...if not the best.

Just watched City away at Arsenal earlier this season. The first half performance of KDB was absolutely remarkable. He scored two brilliant goals and made the third in our 3-0 half time lead. He should have had a hatrick with a great shot which the goalkeeper pushed onto the post. Without doubt one of the best midfielders in the world...if not the best.
After Bruno Fernandes, obviously.

Accidentally went on to my football fantasy app. The good news was that it said that KDB is fit for the next match.

KDB says he thinks him and his whole family had corona. They weren't tested but felt all symptoms for some 10 days just on the beginning of the UK lockdown.

nice to see him get some credit today. By far the best midfielder in the prem in the world for me , hope we build the team around him next season , he could win us the lot

Just watched the Villa away game highlights on Sky. The ball for Gabby's goal simply magnificent. That arched pass is a thing of beauty and apart from Kev I can't think of many players who have got that ability to play that pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.